Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification Released For 372 Posts
Last Updated on: 15-05-23 || 2:57 PM by Sarkari Job Show
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023: Recently, The Indian Navy has recently issued a notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Civilian Personnel for the post of Chargeman-II, which is now redesignated as Chargeman. The recruitment will be done through the Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test Recruitment process, and the notification number for this recruitment drive is CM 01/2023.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023 through the official website, joinindianavy.gov.in, or indiannavy.cbexams.com from May 15, 2023, onwards. All the essential details related to the Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 are provided in the official notification.
The selection of candidates for the Navy Chargeman vacancy 2023 will be made by the department on the basis of document verification and merit list. Departmental advertisement, the application process, selection process, last date, salary and other important information related to Navy Chargeman Bharti are given below. All the latest updates on Navy Chargeman Jobs are given below.
Indian Navy Vacancy Full Notification Overview
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
|Post Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023|
|Post Advt/ No.||Navy Chargeman Notification 2023|
|No of Total Post||372|
|Post Salery||₹ 35400- 112400/-|
|Vacancy Location||All India|
|Form Last Date||29-05-2023|
|Note: E-Challan payment option or Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking is available for the Exam Fee|
|Form Start Date||15-05-2023|
|Form Last Date||29-05-2023|
|Fee Last Date||29-05-2023|
Navy Chargeman Age Limit
- Age: 18-25 Years
- Extra Age As Per Given Notification Rules.
Navy Chargeman Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name||Category||Total Post||Eligibility|
Navy Chargeman Selection Process
Want to know about Navy Chargeman Selection Process then read the given stages carefully so you can understand About Vacancy Selection Process.
- Screening of Applications
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Navy Chargeman Exam Pattern
- Online CBT
- 2 Hrs Time Duration
- No Negative Marking
How to Apply For Navy Chargeman Online Form 2023
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy – joinindianavy.gov.in or indiannavy.cbexams.com.
- Look for the Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 link and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button, and it will redirect you to the online application form.
- Fill in the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, and other necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee using the preferred mode of payment.
- Review the information provided and make changes if necessary.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|If you are satisfied with Sarkarijobshow.com Job Portal Website then You can Share it with Your Friends.|
|∇ Join Whatsapp Group & Telegram Group for Fast Sarkari Naukri Updates. ∇|
WhatsApp GroupJoin Now
Telegram Group (140K+)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Age Calculator||Check Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to apply For Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023?
A. You can apply for the Navy Chargeman Online form from the Official website of the Navy.
Q. What is the Last date to Apply for The Navy Chargeman Vacancy in 2023?
A. You can apply for Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 from 15 May 2023.
|Team members of Sarkarijobshow.com never contact any candidate for a job or job offer or job help and never Sarkari Job Show contact any candidate for any job for any kind of fee So that’s why stay away from fake emails and for any kind of more information, you can contact Sarkari Job Show contact form and WhatsApp.|